South Bank Corporation is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience when you deal with us, both in person and on our website. This Privacy Statement outlines our personal information handling practices for both online and offline data. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement covers the South Bank Corporation and visit South Bank websites and is applicable worldwide. We encourage you to read this Privacy Statement and to keep it for future reference.
Collection of your Personal Information
We will always tell you before we collect any Personal Information from you and inform you of the purpose of the collection. "Personal Information" is any information that can be used to identify you as an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, postal or other physical address, title, occupation, and other information we may require to provide you a service.
Some of the purposes for which we collect your Personal Information include:
- registration to membership programs or newsletter subscriptions
- registration to attend a seminar
- participation in an online survey
participation in discussion groups or forums
Uses of your Personal Information
We will only use your Personal Information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way we use your Personal Information without your consent or unless we are required to do so by law.
Some of the ways we may use your Personal Information include:
- To keep you up to date on the latest South Bank Corporation announcements, special offers, and other information. This may occasionally include information from other South Bank business operators that can add value to your South Bank Corporation experience.
- To provide you with the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content.
- To allow you to provide customer feedback.
- To provide contests, sweepstakes or other marketing or promotional activities on the South Bank Corporation website. Personal Information may be collected to administer those programs.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To support recruitment inquiries.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalise newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, we may allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
- To allow you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker. South Bank Corporation does not store the Personal Information of the third party. We collect the information for the sole purpose of sending a one-time email. If you choose to use our referral service to inform a colleague or friend, we will only ask for a contact name and email address.
To meet contract obligations.
Sharing your Personal Information
Your Personal Information will only be disclosed to personnel of South Bank Corporation. We do not provide your Personal Information to any external parties without your permission, except as required by law. We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Accessing and updating your Personal Information
We will make reasonable endeavours to ensure that our records of the Personal Information you have shared with us are accurate, relevant, up to date, complete and not misleading. However, we need your help in doing this. Please notify us of any changes to, or errors in, your Personal Information.
If you are a registered user, you may make these updates yourself online via the South Bank Corporation Profile Management Tool. You may also make these updates or request deactivation of your South Bank Corporation account by sending an email to info [at] south-bank [dot] net [dot] au
Each email newsletter includes instructions on how you can unsubscribe from that particular mailing.
You may also unsubscribe from South Bank Corporation's various newsletters by sending a letter, including your name, email address and the title of the marketing material you wish to unsubscribe from to:
South Bank Corporation
South Bank House
PO Box 2001
South Bank 4101
Security of your Personal Information
South Bank Corporation is committed to protecting the Personal Information you share with us. We utilize a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit.
We recommend that you take every precaution in protecting your Personal Information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser. You can visit the Linksys website for more tips for using security features when connected to the Internet using a router.
Accessing your Personal Information
You have a right to access Personal Information you have shared with us, subject to some exceptions permitted by law. If you would like to access your Personal Information, please let us know. For security reasons, we may require you to put your request in writing.
South Bank Corporation reserves the right to charge a fee for retrieving and providing access to your Personal Information.
How to contact us